Low FODMAP Roasted Winter Vegetables
For the easiest, one-sheet root vegetables recipe, complement any dinner meal with this roasted winter vegetable recipe.
- 5 White Potatoes diced
- 5 Carrots diced
- 2 cups Japanese Pumpkin diced
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused oil
- 1 tsp Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- On a non-stick baking tray, mix all ingredients together until spices are equally distributed.
- Bake winter vegetables until crispy and golden (20-25 minutes).