This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Zucchini and Cheese Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Great as a low fodmap dinner recipe too!
This quick and delicious vegetarian low FODMAP zucchini and cheese take on mac and cheese will have you saying "Oh mama!"
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Zucchini and Cheese Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 100g mozzarella/vegan cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante, 1 tbsp or to taste
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Zucchini and Cheese Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a pan, put the olive oil and let it heat up.
- Add the spiralized zucchini and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante, stir gently to combine the flavors.
- Then add the mozzarella and finally cherry tomatoes.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Zucchini and Cheese Recipe!