Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetarian Burgers with Salsa Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— this is one delicious low fodmap vegetarian snack recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian snack recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Burgers with Salsa Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 piece of zucchini
- 2 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup carrot
- 2 tbsp olive
- 2 tbsp olive oil
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Burgers with Salsa Recipe, follow these steps:
- 1 piece of zucchini chopped on the chopper.
- Mix the zucchini with 2 tbsp buckwheat flour, 1/4 cup parmesan, 2 eggs, 2 tsp Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante, 1 cup carrot and 2 tbsp olive.
- Mix everything together.
- In a tray put 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Put the mix in the round shape.
- Put it 25 minutes in the oven at 170°C/ 338°F.
- Serve with salad, tomato sauce or Casa de Sante low FODMAP salsa
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Burgers with Salsa Recipe!