Low FODMAP Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 GF hot dog bun
- 6 medium shrimp, steamed/baked/grilled
- 1 baby cucumber, sliced
- 1 baby potato, boiled, chopped
- 1 tsp Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. mayo (lactose-free)
- 1-2 Lettuce leaves
To make our Low FODMAP Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe, follow these steps:
- Chop the cooked shrimp, mix in the chopped cucumbers and chopped potatoes.
- Season with Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning and mix in the mayo, and mix well.
- Heat or toast the bun, and arrange the lettuce leaves and the shrimp and potato mixture and enjoy.
GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free mayo), Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe!