Low FODMAP Strawberry Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen sliced strawberries
- ¼ plain, unsweetened lactose free yogurt (Greek/almond/coconut)
- 2 Tbsp. GF oats
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Extra frozen raspberries to serve (they act as ice cubes!)
- Casa De Santé plain granola (for topping, not pictured)
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- If you find it too thick, add a little more milk and blend until done to your liking!
- Top with extra frozen raspberries and/or Casa De Santé plain granola and enjoy!
480 calories (with granola)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (is using dairy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Strawberry Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe!