This Low FODMAP Southwest Macadamia Nut Dip Recipe is one delicious low fodmap dip recipe that's sure to become a new favorite. A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dip that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dip recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Southwest Macadamia Nut Dip Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, soaked for 1-6 hours
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- teaspoon Casa de santé Mexican Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Southwest Macadamia Nut Dip Recipe, follow these steps:
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Be sure that the bell pepper is added first.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Best served with celery and carrot sticks.
Makes 1-2 servings
For more amazing low fodmap dip recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dip recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Southwest Macadamia Nut Dip Recipe!