Low FODMAP Quick Shepherds Pie Loaded Baked Potato Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection! Great low fodmap recipe for the holidays too!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Quick Shepherds Pie Loaded Baked Potato Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 large russet Potato
- ¼ lb ground Turkey
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green part only)
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce to serve on the side
- 1 tsp. chives
To make our Low FODMAP Quick Shepherds Pie Loaded Baked Potato Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cook the ground turkey in a skillet with the carrots, scallions and 2 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Prick the potato with a fork (about 6 times) and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Then turn and microwave for a further 5 minutes.
- Pierce with a knife to check if they are cooked. Remove from microwave (use a dish cloth). Cut off the top and scoop out the center using a spoon.
- Place the scooped out potato in a bowl and mash with parmesan (optional) until smooth, or to your liking. If you want to pipe the filling, place the mashed potato into a piping back with a large star tip nozzle.
- Spoon in the turkey mixture into the potato, push down to pack tightly.
- Pipe or simply scoop on the mashed potato on top of the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the mashed potato starts to brown on the ridges.
- Serve hot, can be reheated in a microwave or oven.
- Serve with a side of lettuce.
500 calories (with parmesan cheese)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (omit parmesan)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Quick Shepherds Pie Loaded Baked Potato Recipe!