Low FODMAP Overnight Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Overnight Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup gluten-free quick oats
- ½ unripe banana, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup Casa de santé LemonAID Ayurvedic Digestive Drink
- ¼ cup lactose-free milk (may substitute other non-dairy milk)
- Dash of cinnamon
To make our Low FODMAP Overnight Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add ingredients to a pint size mason jar or other similar size glass container in the order listed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Oatmeal may be enjoyed cold or warmed in a microwave for 1-2 minutes.
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Overnight Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Recipe!