Low FODMAP Lemongrass and Ginger Broth Infusion Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! Perfect addition to your low fodmap soup recipes recipe collection!
Our soothing vegetable broth with an added layer of herbal flavor thanks to lemongrass, ginger, and basil.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 7 minutes
- Makes: 1 serving
To make our Low FODMAP Lemongrass and Ginger Broth Infusion Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 container (10.75) ZenGut™ Root Vegetables Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped lemongrass(white tender middle only)
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped Thai basil
To make our Low FODMAP Lemongrass and Ginger Broth Infusion Recipe, follow these steps:
- Open container of broth and stir in lemongrass and ginger. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir in basil and let steep 2 minutes. Season to taste and serve warm.
Nutrition Values Per Serving : Calories 32, Total fat 0.0 g, Saturated fat 0.0 g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 530 mg, Total carbohydrate 6.4 g, Dietary fiber 0.0 g, Protein 1.0 g, Vitamin A 157%DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 3 %DV, Iron 2 %DV
For more low FODMAP recipes, visit www.zengutfoods.com.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemongrass and Ginger Broth Infusion Recipe!