Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Pack Low FODMAP spice mix (lemon & herb)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Cups brown rice
- 2 Cups broccoli florets
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Toss the chicken breasts in the spice mix and oil.
- Place chicken in a baking tray, along with broccoli florets.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and broil for 5 minutes, until golden.
- Serve 1 chicken breast with a cup of brown rice, and some broccoli florets
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe!