Low FODMAP Korean Fish and Peppers with Rice Noodles Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Korean Fish and Peppers with Rice Noodles Recipe, you will need the following:
- 6 oz. firm fish as Cod, thawed
- 1 cup rice noodles, cooked (brown rice noodles ok)
- Casa De Santé BBQ Rub
- 1 cup Casa De Santé vegetable stock
- ½ bell pepper sliced thinly
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Korean Hot sauce (ones without onion, garlic, HFCS or sub any hot sauce)
To make our Low FODMAP Korean Fish and Peppers with Rice Noodles Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- In a large bowl, toss cod and peppers liberally with Casa De Santé BBQ Rub and then arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the bottom third of the oven, about 12-15 minutes, without stirring, until cod is opaque and just cooked through and peppers are tender.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth from Casa De Santé vegetable stock.
- In a serving bowl, place the rice noodles then add the cilantro, green onions and cucumbers. Serve flaked cod and peppers over noodles.
- Pour a cup of the vegetable broth over and if desired some Korean hot sauce or any Asian hot sauce (without onion, garlic and high fructose corn syrup). Enjoy while hot.
400 calories (with sauce) .
Vegetarian, GF, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Korean Fish and Peppers with Rice Noodles Recipe!