Take out your instant pot or slow cooker and make this delicious low FODMAP Instant Pot Chipotle Brisket recipe for your next family dinner!
- Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
- Cook Time: 70 MINUTES
- Total Time: 90 MINUTES
- Servings: 5
To make our low FODMAP Instant Pot Chipotle Brisket recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 1/2 pounds beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon garlic or scallion oil
- 2 tablespoons chipotle powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoons fine sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
To make our low FODMAP Instant Pot Chipotle Brisket recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut brisket into 4 equal pieces.
- Add garlic or scallion oil to Instant Pot.
- Rub the chipotle powder into the brisket to season on all sides. Add the beef to Instant Pot in two batches, searing brisket for 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- Once all beef is browned, add all pieces back to the pot along with water.
- Close the instant pot, and set valve is set to “sealing”. Press the “meat/stew” function and cook for 70 minutes.
- Once the brisket is cooked, release the instant pot pressure naturally, about 15 minutes.
- Slice the beef against the grain and serve. Garnish with sea salt and cilantro, if desired.
For more amazing low FODMAP Instant Pot recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Instant Pot Chipotle Brisket recipe from Casa de Sante!