Low FODMAP Pita with Cucumber and Lemon Herb Tzatziki Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks!
To make our Low FODMAP Pita with Cucumber and Lemon Herb Tzatziki Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 small lactose-free no sugar added 5.3 oz. yogurt container (Greek/dairy-free no sugar variety)
- ½ baby cucumber, chopped finely
- Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 1 GF pita or 1 serving of GF pita chips
To make our Low FODMAP Pita with Cucumber and Lemon Herb Tzatziki Recipe, follow these steps:
- Wash the cucumber and chop it up finely.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber and a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Heat up the Pita bread and cut into triangles for dipping, alternately you may use a serving of gluten free pita chips.
GF, Vegan (if using non-dairy yogurt), Soy-free (if using non-soy yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Pita with Cucumber and Lemon Herb Tzatziki Recipe!