Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Banana Granola Pop Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Banana Granola Pop Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 medium ripe Banana
- 1 6 oz. Greek yogurt/ coconut yogurt/lactose-free yogurt
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- 2 wooden popsicle stick
To make our Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Banana Granola Pop Recipe, follow these steps:
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with wax/parchment paper.
- Cut the banana in the middle and insert a popsicle stick in the end.
- Dip the banana in the yogurt and then coat it liberally in Casa De Santé Plain Granola.
- Set on the prepared wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy the leftover granola on its own.
400 calories Vegan (if using dairy-free yogurt)
GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Banana Granola Pop Recipe!