This Low FODMAP Egg Salad with Crackers Recipe is delicious and super easy to make! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe ideas!
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Salad with Crackers Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lactose free mayo
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 baby cucumber
- 1 serving brown rice crackers
To make our Low FODMAP Egg Salad with Crackers Recipe, follow these steps:
- Chop up a hard-boiled egg and mix with a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning (sub any other Casa De Santé seasoning of choice.
- Spoon over a tablespoon of lactose-free mayo (most are, look out for dairy in ingredients).
- Enjoy with a serving of brown rice crackers and slices of cucumber.
150 calories (without crackers) GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free mayo), Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Egg Salad with Crackers Recipe!