PREP:10 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:309 Level:Easy1 Potato
1/2 can Garbanzo Beans
3 cups Dinosaur Kale
¼ cup Parmesan
2 Tbsp Garlic Oil
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1. Heat garlic oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced potatoes and ½ Tbsp salt, toss well to coat.
2. Cover the skillet and cook for 7-9 minutes, tossing occasionally to ensure that all sides of the potatoes are browned evenly.
3. Add 1/2 can of Garbanzo beans to the skillet with the potatoes, mix well and arrange the beans into a single layer in the pan. Leave to cook for 3-5 minutes, flipping once or twice so that the beans can brown.
4. Add 3 cups kale and cook briefly until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and sprinkle in lemon zest, pepper, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt to taste, and crushed pepper flakes (optional).