- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 yellow/summer squash, chopped
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder
- ¼ tsp Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Seasoning
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé savory granola
- Prepare the quinoa according to directions, and set aside ½ cup cooked.
- Heat up a soup pot on medium heat, add some olive oil and sauté the zucchini and summer squash with Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Seasoning.
- Add a cup of water and 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder. Continue to stir and cook.
- Next add in the light coconut milk, bring to a simmer then add the quinoa.
- Remove from heat and divide into 2 servings.
- Serve hot and by topping with a packet of Casa De Santé savory granola.
350 calories (per soup serving with 1 granola packet)
GF, Vegan, Soy-free