Servings – 7
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup GF Flour
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix maple syrup, eggs, chia seeds and oil together until well blended.
- Add Zucchini and mix until well blended.
- Add Gluten Free Flour, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Powder and Baking Soda and mix until well blended.
- Lightly grease bread pan (1 large or 2 small). Pour mixture into pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- After baking, remove bread from oven and let cool.
- Remove from pans and serve or put into individual plastic bags and keep in refrigerator up to 1 week, otherwise freeze.
- Enjoy with some lactose free butter or yogurt and some Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
260 calories (per serving)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free