Servings - 1
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthwise and center scooped out, chopped and saved (or 2 small zucchinis)
- 1/3 lb. ground beef (or chicken/turkey)
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and set up a lined baking pan.
- Heat up a greased frying pan on medium heat.
- Cook beef, zucchini pulp, and peppers with Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; about 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Spoon into the zucchini shells. Place on baking tray dish. Sprinkle with bacon and parmesan cheese (optional).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
400 calories (without cheese)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if omitting cheese)