- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 cup boiled buckwheat
- 2 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3 eggs
- Cut green pepper, 2 carrots, 1/2 zucchini.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the tray, add the cut vegetables. Put a lid over them.
- After 5 minutes one can add a large handful of baby spinach, 1 cup boiled buckwheat, 1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
- Mix well.
- Put one cup marinara souce, 1 cup mozzarella.
- Let the mozzarella melt
- Put 3 eggs over the composition and put the lid.
- When the eggs were made, seasoned with Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante and baby spinach. Bon appetite!
← Older Post
Newer Post →