100 g mozzarella
1 cup boiled Buckwheat
1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 338 degrees F Line and baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel. Wrap up and squeeze out the excess moisture over a bowl or sink.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl, put 1 carrot grated, 100 g mozzarella grated, 1 cup boiled Buckwheat, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp Mexican Seasoning Mix by Casa de Sante, 1 tsp salt, stir until well combined.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 1 ½ inch balls and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden on top. Serve with marinara sauce and whole wheat pasta, if desired.