Servings – 1
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch (arrowroot) or corn starch
- 1 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé plain granola for topping (not pictured)
- Cinnamon for topping
- Whisk egg, starch and maple syrup together until smooth.
- Gradually add the almond milk, ensuring a smooth texture is maintained.
- Heat slowly on the stove (make sure the temperature doesn’t get too hot), whisking continuously until mixture thickens (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and enjoy hot or cold with some cinnamon and Casa De Santé plain granola.
- Note: Make extra (double the portion) to save time for Monday evening parfait snack and Wednesday’s breakfast.
400 calories (with granola)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free