Servings – 1
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 scallion/green onion stalks, chopped (green part only!)
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 14 oz. can of whole peeled Roma tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé savory granola of choice
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside ¼ cup of cooked quinoa.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pan and gently sauté the green onion for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except quinoa and granola) then fill the empty can of tomatoes with water and add to the pan
- Simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the carrots are soft (depending on how small they've been cut) then blitz the soup with a hand blender or transfer to a
- blender (let cool slightly first if using normal blender).
- If it looks too thick, add a bit more water and then check the seasoning. Add in the quinoa and let it heat up.
- Serve topped with Casa De Santé savory granola.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free