- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen sliced strawberries
- ¼ plain, unsweetened lactose free yogurt (Greek/almond/coconut)
- 2 Tbsp. GF oats
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Extra frozen raspberries to serve (they act as ice cubes!)
- Casa De Santé plain granola (for topping, not pictured)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- If you find it too thick, add a little more milk and blend until done to your liking!
- Top with extra frozen raspberries and/or Casa De Santé plain granola and enjoy!
480 calories (with granola)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (is using dairy-free yogurt)