- ⅔ cup frozen spinach, thawed and excess water removed
- ½ cup Kalamata or other olives, pitted
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 large eggs, free-range or organic
- 1 oz. aged goat cheese or other hard cheese like parmesan (optional if tolerated)
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a greased muffin pan.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the spinach, deseed and slice the olives and chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, and season with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the spinach, aged goat cheese (optional), sun-dried tomatoes and olives evenly into the muffin pan. Pour in the egg and transfer into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned on top and cooked inside.
- When done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
- Note: You can also use fresh spinach and blanch it in boiling water for just a minute. Then, transfer to cold or icy water to cool down and stop cooking.
- Finally, squeeze out the excess water before using.
320 calories (per serving without cheese)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if omitting cheese)