Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
This foolproof dish is perfect for a hearty and comforting meal.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
- 1 jar Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Curry Sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 3 cups brown rice cooked
1. Add chicken breasts, curry sauce, coconut milk and red bell peppers in the crockpot.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4-6 hours.
3. Serve chicken with cooked brown rice and season with salt and pepper if needed.
4. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
Note: Replace chicken with chickpeas to make vegan or vegetarian. (Watch Servings)