- 1 ½ cups GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. olive or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup nonfat plain unsweetened lactose-free yogurt, (Greek/Coconut/Almond yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together GF flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add bananas, maple syrup, oil, egg, almond milk and yogurt to a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Muffins are best served warm and even better the next day.
170 calories (per muffin)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
If you’re looking for quick Low FODMAP breakfasts, try one of the ready-made bowls from our store page!