- 2 cups shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- 1 jar Nellino’s Pomodoro Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. gluten free pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup olives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup basil leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add shrimp, and cook until opaque. Add Nellino’s Pomodoro Pasta Sauce and simmer over
- low heat. Add in olives and basil leaves.
- Mix in pasta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir until incorporated.
- Serve hot with a side of mixed greens and enjoy
Want to create your own IBS-friendly recipes? Consult our free Low FODMAP food list and get creative with your cooking!