- First wash and dry your potatoes, removing any dirt.
- Slice 3/4 through in an accordion style. I thought this was harder than it looked.
- If you find yourself accidentally slicing all the way through your potatoes try placing wooden skewers or chopsticks on each side to create a guide for your knife to stop at.
- In a pan put 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the potatoes,
- Use a kitchen brush to coat each potato with olive oil , taking time to make sure the olive oil gets between each slice.
- Put Lemon Herb Seasoning by Casa de Sante, put 1 tsp turmeric.
- Bake at 356°F for 35-40 minutes (again, this will vary based on the size of your potatoes).
- The goal is to make sure they are done on the inside and crispy on the edges.)
- Serve with parsley.
- Bon appetite!
← Older Post
Newer Post →