Servings – 1
- ½ lb. salmon, cooked
- 1 cup kale, deveined and chopped (curly variety shown here but any variety will do)
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Orange dressing
- Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- Wash the kale, remove the center vein and roughly chop it up. Set aside 1 cup.
- If Salmon is not cooked, season with Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning and bake in 400F oven for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Break up the salmon a bit
- into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the kale and Sweet Orange dressing. Using your hand massage the kale, this is optional, and you may just toss it with dressing too, but
- massaging and kneading the kale will result in a softer tender kale.
- Transfer onto a plate, top with salmon and capers. Enjoy!
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free