Servings – 1
- 2 oz. GF pasta
- 1 cup spinach, washed and chopped
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- ½ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Place the pasta in the pot, and cook until it is nearly done about 5-6 minutes (test it for doneness by tasting).
- Plunge the spinach into the water, and cook until it wilts, less than a minute. Drain quickly.
- Toss pasta and spinach in a bowl with the extra virgin olive oil, Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and chopped olives. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free