- 12 slices of large pepperoni
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sensitive formula
- 7 large eggs, whisked
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Heat a large, greased pan over medium heat. Add green pepper and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ¼ cup pizza sauce and mix well. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs together with a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Place pepperoni in muffin tins, creating a cup to hold the toppings. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of pepper, pizza sauce mixture in each cup.
- Repeat until muffin tin is full.
- Divide whisked eggs evenly among pepperoni cups.
- Top with a little more pizza sauce (optional) and a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until eggs are set and no longer jiggle. Let cool for a few minutes.
70 calories (per cup)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free