- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup vegan bittersweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt in a large food processor bowl, and process until oats are coarsely chopped.
- Add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, water, and vanilla extract and process until ingredients are well combined. Dough will be sticky and form a ball.
- Remove chopping blade from the food processor bowl, and stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to drop 12 spoonfuls of dough on baking sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove cookies from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy up to 2 cookies in a sitting.
165 calories (per cookie)
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!