Servings – 2
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose GF flour
- 1 Tbsp. Casa De Santé Asafetida powder (Hing)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper with olive oil.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl. Add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning .
- Lightly beat in the chopped herbs, flour, and Casa De Santé Asafetida powder (Hing).
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish and bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, until the edge is golden brown.
- Alternately you may make this stove top on a cast iron type pan.
- Serve the kuku from the baking dish, or unmold it by loosening the edge with a knife and inverting the dish onto a serving platter.
- Remove the parchment paper.
- NUSH-E JAN (enjoy)!
280 calories (per serving)
GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free, Dairy-free