Servings - 1
- ½ block of extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup raw spinach
- ¼ cup strained no sugar lactose-free yogurt (Greek yogurt/ coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Indian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable stock powder
- Coconut oil for cooking (sub olive oil)
- ½ cup brown/white rice or quinoa to serve with
- Drain the tofu on paper towels. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat in a wok or a large skillet and add the tofu.
- Stir-fry until golden brown and remove from the heat.
- Heat another 1 tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat in a wok or skillet and add the Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Cook, stirring, for about 15 seconds, or until the spices are fragrant and reddish-brown.
- Add the spinach and Casa De Santé Vegetable stock powder, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze.
- Stir in the tofu, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, until the spinach is uniformly wilted and the tofu is warmed through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the yogurt.
- Taste, adjust seasoning and serve with ½ cup brown or white rice or quinoa.
325 calories (without rice)
GF, Soy-free, Vegan (if using dairy-free yogurt)