Servings – 1
- ¼ wedge of an iceberg lettuce
- 1 small lactose-free yogurt container (no sugar added)
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Orange dressing
- 6 large shrimp, deveined
- Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Wash the iceberg lettuce and cut it into 4 quadrants.
- Turn the broiler on in the oven, toss the shrimp in some olive oil and Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning.
- Broil the shrimp for about 5-6 minutes until its cooked through and lightly charred in spots.
- For the dressing combine the yogurt with the Sweet Orange dressing and pour over the wedge. Enjoy!
GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt), dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt)