Low FODMAP Herb Roasted Turkey
Ready for the ultimate roasted turkey recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness, serve this turkey at your holiday dinner table!
Low FODMAP Herb Roasted Turkey : https://www.plantoeat.com/recipes/13015957/
1 11-12lb Turkey neck and giblets removed
2 tbsp Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
2 carrots chopped
4 tbsp Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Vegetable Stock powder
4 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
4 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 tbsp garlic-infused oil
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1 sprig thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Combine mayonnaise, garlic-infused oil, and herbs in a bowl. Set aside for flavor to develop.
3. Prepare turkey by seasoning with salt and pepper, and stuffing with rosemary, thyme, and carrot. Tuck wings and tie drumstick ends together.
4. Spray a non-stick roasting pan.
5. Coat the turkey with half of the mayo-herb mixture, and pour 2/12 of the low FODMAP broth (mix stock and water) into the roasting pan.
6. Roast the turkey for 30 minutes, then rotate to brown on other side.
7. Reduce the temperature to 330F, and roast for a further 45 minutes on the lower rack of the oven.
8. Remove from the oven, and coat with the remaining mayo mixture. Add the remaining broth and return to the oven to roast for an additional hour-two hours (this depends on the size of the turkey and oven variability).
9. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving. Serve with juices from the pan as gravy.