- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup lactose free yogurt (Greek/coconut etc)
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chives,
- 1 slice Ham, thick, chopped
- 2-3 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- Pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- Trim off the ends of each cucumber. Using a vegetable peeler, remove 3 evenly-spaced strips of peel from each.
- To make cucumber cups, cut each crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices and use a teaspoon to remove the seeds from the center of each without cutting through to the bottom.
- Transfer to a platter; set aside.
- In a bowl mix, yogurt, chives, pepper and Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into cucumbers, top with a sprinkling of olives and ham and garnish with remaining chives.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving. (Filling can be made up to 1 day ahead.)
GF, Vegan (if using non-dairy yogurt), Soy-free (if using non-soy yogurt)