Servings – 1
- 2 medium carrots, cut into long julienned slices (different colors of carrots look nice but not needed)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Grapefruit dressing
- 1 tsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (optional if tolerated)
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Place the carrots in a medium bowl. In another smaller bowl, whisk together the lime juice, Grapefruit dressing and maple syrup.
- Drizzle over the carrots and toss well (using hands is easiest).
- Sprinkle with a small teaspoon of sesame seeds and chopped cilantro and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free