Low FODMAP Sole Meuniere with Green Beans
PREP:10 mins COOK:30 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:583 Level:Easy
2 Sole Fillets
1 Salted Butter
1 Tbsp Parsley
¼ lb green beans
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1 Garlic Oil
Casa de Sante low FODMAP lemon herb seasoning
1. Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add ¼ lb green beans and cook for 5 minutes, then drain. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp Garlic Oil and ¼ stick of butter. Add the green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from skillet.
3. Wipe skillet clean, then coat with with oil and bring to high heat. Dry the sole fillets with a paper towel. Season with salt and Casa de Sante low FODMAP lemon herb seasoning.
4. Place the fillets in the skillet. When the fish turns opaque, flip the fillet over and cook the other side.
5. Remove sole fillets from the pan, and add ¾ stick of butter and 3 sprigs thyme. When the butter starts to brown, add 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate the green beans and top with sole fillets. Drizzle butter sauce over and garnish with chopped parsley and lemon zest.