Servings – 1
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 GF tortilla, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and cut into strips
- Casa De Sante Mexican seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock powder
- 1 egg
- 1 oz. low fodmap cheese of choice (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro for garnish
- FODMAP safe hot sauce (optional)
- In a greased skillet, stir fry the tortilla strips until crispy. Set this aside.
- Next in the same skillet (you may need to grease the pan again), stir fry the bell pepper and jalapeno with Casa De Sante Mexican seasoning until tender.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg with ¼ tsp of Casa De Sante Mexican seasoning.
- Add this seasoned egg to the pan and gently scramble.
- Once eggs are almost fully cooked, stir in crispy tortilla strips and if desired cheese. Once eggs are done, top with cilantro, and optional hot sauce.
400 calories (with cheese)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free