Servings - 1
- 2oz. dry brown rice pasta
- 1 cup spinach washed and chopped
- 1 large tomato, sliced and chopped
- 5 jumbo shrimp or 7 small/medium shrimp
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock
- 3-4 Tbsp. Pasta sauce (no sugar added variety)
- Olive oil for greasing pan
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dressing
- Parmesan (optional)
- Wash and chop the spinach and tomatoes.
- Marinade the shrimp liberally in Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning and set aside.
- Boil some water and prepare the pasta accordingly.
- In a pan heat up some olive oil and sauté the spinach and tomatoes with Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Once you see the water from the vegetables, add in Casa De Sante Vegetable stock powder and stir until done and remove from pan.
- On a greased grill or pan add the shrimp and sauté 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add the vegetables and pasta to the shrimp and spoon over 3 to 4 Tbsp. of pasta sauce. Stir well.
- Add salt, pepper and drizzle a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.Garnish with parmesan (optional) and serve hot.
430 Calories per serving (without parmesan).
Gluten Free, Dairy Free (without parmesan).