Servings – 1
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh herbs of choice such as Basil/Cilantro/chives.
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 cup mixed green side salad
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice bottom 2 inches from the top of each pepper (in one piece) to form shallow cups.
- Put peppers on a baking sheet. Crack 1 egg into each pepper. Season with Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake until whites are firm and yolks are still a little runny, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs of your choice.
- Serve with a small side salad, dress with dressing made with 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice.
90 calories (per bell egg pepper cup only)
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free.