Servings - 1
- 3 medium Carrots, sliced into spears or if using baby carrots (5-6) use as is
- Olive Oil to coat and grease
- Brown Rice Flour to coat (Optional)
- Casa De Sante BBQ mix seasoning
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F (or 365 °F convection)
- Peel carrots (if desired), halved crosswise, and cut lengthwise if necessary to create even pieces.
- If using baby carrots you may use as is as shown in picture.
- In a bowl, toss together carrots, olive oil, Casa De Sante BBQ mix, ½ teaspoon sea salt and brown rice flour (Optional, to make more crispy, but really not needed)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange carrots in an even layer on top of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes take pan out of oven, stir and flip and return to oven for another 20 minutes, take out flip and stir.
- Season with more sea salt if desired, and then serve hot.
100 calories per serving.
Vegan, Gluten Free.
Like this recipe? Explore more low FODMAP cooking with our favorite cookbooks!