Servings - 1
- 1 large russet Potato
- ¼ lb ground Turkey
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green part only)
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce to serve on the side
- 1 tsp. chives
- Cook the ground turkey in a skillet with the carrots, scallions and 2 tsp. Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Prick the potato with a fork (about 6 times) and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Then turn and microwave for a further 5 minutes.
- Pierce with a knife to check if they are cooked. Remove from microwave (use a dish cloth). Cut off the top and scoop out the center using a spoon.
- Place the scooped out potato in a bowl and mash with parmesan (optional) until smooth, or to your liking. If you want to pipe the filling, place the mashed potato into a piping back with a large star tip nozzle.
- Spoon in the turkey mixture into the potato, push down to pack tightly.
- Pipe or simply scoop on the mashed potato on top of the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the mashed potato starts to brown on the ridges.
- Serve hot, can be reheated in a microwave or oven.
- Serve with a side of lettuce.
500 calories (with parmesan cheese)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (omit parmesan)