Servings – 1
- ¾ cup no sugar lactose-free/Greek/coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 Cup no sugar non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp. dairy-free chocolate chips (high fructose corn syrup free)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- Place all ingredients, except granola and a few chocolate chips for garnish, in a blender to make the smoothie.
- Add ice as needed and serve in a tall glass with the few remaining chocolate chips and Casa De Santé granola as garnish.
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt)