Servings – 2
- 1 medium potato
- 4 eggs
- Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning
- Olive/Coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 4 cups in a regular-sized muffin tin.
- To speed up this super easy 2 ingredient breakfast, microwave the potato (prick it a few times with a fork) for 4 minutes.
- It will not be ready to eat, but it makes it easier to grate and quicker to cook.
- Using a coarse cheese grater, grate the potato into a medium sized bowl.
- Season lightly with Casa De Santé Mexican seasoning.
- Using your fingers, line the 4 greased muffin tins with the grated potatoes, pressing the potatoes up against the sides to make a “crust”.
- Bake the potato crusts for 5-8 minutes, making sure not to burn them.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and carefully crack an egg in each mini-crust.
- Place the muffin tin back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque (be careful not to overcook).
- Allow the egg nests to cool before removing from the muffin tin.
- Enjoy hot with a piece of gluten-free toast and a side salad.
250 calories (per serving of 2 muffins)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free