Savor every bite of this pan-fried turkey escalope, that is guaranteed to be a big hit at the dinner table.
- 8 turkey steaks
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs low-fodmap
- 1 tsp Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- Flatten turkey steaks with a rolling pin.
- Mix bread crumbs, tuscan herb seasoning, salt, pepper, and parmesan in a bag.
- Dip each turkey steak in the beaten eggs, and then coat with the bread-crumb mix.
- Pan-fry using 3 tbsp. of olive oil, or oven bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes until juices run clear.
- Serve hot and enjoy.