- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Lemon (juiced and the other cut into wedges)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved (8 cherry tomatoes))
- 20 ozs Halibut Fillet
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano (shaved)
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- In a small mason jar, combine half the olive oil with the lemon juice. Add half of the sea salt. Put a lid on it and shake well. Set dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the halibut fillets with remaining olive oil and season with remaining sea salt and pepper. Heat your grill over medium heat. Grill the halibut for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until it flakes with a fork. Remove the fish from the grill.
- Toss arugula salad with desired amount of dressing and top with shaved parmigiano reggiano. Plate the fish and salad together side-by-side and serve with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.
Pan sear the halibut in a cast iron skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Use goat cheese instead of parmigiano reggiano.