Our soothing vegetable broth with an added layer of herbal flavor thanks to lemongrass, ginger, and basil.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 7 minutes
- Makes: 1 serving
- 1 container (10.75) ZenGut™ Root Vegetables Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped lemongrass(white tender middle only)
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped Thai basil
- Open container of broth and stir in lemongrass and ginger. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir in basil and let steep 2 minutes. Season to taste and serve warm.
Nutrition Values Per Serving : Calories 32, Total fat 0.0 g, Saturated fat 0.0 g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 530 mg, Total carbohydrate 6.4 g, Dietary fiber 0.0 g, Protein 1.0 g, Vitamin A 157%DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 3 %DV, Iron 2 %DV
For more low FODMAP recipes, visit www.zengutfoods.com.